Monday, June 13, 2011

Connect Ipod/Smart Phone to Car Stereo

This behind "How do I connect my computer to my TV?" is a day to day conversation that I have with people.

*Determine if your car has an input method.
  1. Cassette Deck
  2. Auxiliary In
  3. Ipod Direct Connect (USB Sync Cable)
*If you have one of these input methods you will need one of the following
  1. Cassette Adapter (Cassette tape w/ 1/8" connector)
  2. 1/8" to 1/8" Auxiliary cable (**Note blog entry: Crackle in your car speakers**)
  3. Ipod/Iphone Sync Cable
*If you were unfortunate not to have one of the 3 mentioned input methods you can use an FM Transmitter. (If you live in the South Sound I recommend you to just buy a new stereo for your car, because the reception on the FM Transmitter's are very fuzzy).




No comments:

Post a Comment